Warehouse Management System
The Warehouse Management System is a small scale supply chain solution integrating accounting, order and shipping of inventory. This system is simple and flexible and automates order accuracy and real-time stock adjustment thereby minimizing inventory carry costs and decreasing labour costs. WHMS can also track and accommodate items to be collected from distributors for despatch to company for repairs. The system flow is: Requirement gathering (from Depots associated with Warehouse) - Purchase Order - Purchase - Stock-to-warehouse - Issue to Depot (based on requirements received).
- Multi-Company, Multi-Branch compatible system.
- Multi-Currency compatible System.
- Multi level approval system for purchase orders and purchase.
- Enhanced reports.
- Stock Adjustment and Damage Inventory.
- Stock Aging reports
- Responsive UI, Mobile compatible.